The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of the node is subject to the terms of this section as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual from the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000) and European law (directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC ). These terms are formulated in the light of both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing - albeit underdeveloped - set of legal regulations on these issues. In this context, any relevant arrangements will be the subject of this section. In any case, the node reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors / users and within the existing or possible legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided in this section must not use the services of the node.
The node includes links ("links") to other websites which are not controlled by the same but by third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case is the node responsible for the Personal Data Protection Terms that they follow.
The IP address through which the PC accesses the Internet and then the node is used exclusively to collect statistics.
General terms of protection of personal data
- The node preserves the personal character of your data and may not transfer it to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason with the exception of relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
- The technical staff of the node is not considered a third party regardless of the type of contract that exists between the node and the owner of the content. The same is true even if the contract between the node and the content owner is verbal or tacit.
- The node maintains files with personal data, which are sent by the visitor / user exclusively for communication purposes.
- The node does not hold credit card details or other payment methods.
- The visitor / user can contact the competent department in order to check the existence of the personal file, its correction, its change or its deletion.
- Visitors / users of the node who are minors have access to the services of the node only with the consent of their parents or guardians and are not obliged to submit their personal data.
- The node and in particular the marketing department may process part or all of the data that you have sent for statistical, financial and improvement purposes of the services - information provided.